About Me

My photo
Australia
'Wanna be' Graphic Atrist, who loves nothing but Crafting, Dancing & YouTube

Monday, April 13, 2009

Hiya Everyone!
Welcome to my blog...finally it's here! I have been trying FOREVER to find a blog that works for me and suits me...found it!

So, I dont really have much to say...just to keep checking here as I will be able to update it more than YouTube (and by the way there is a direct link to my channel on the right-hand side of the page), like featuring cards I have made that have not been featured on YouTube. If you have a blog...be sure to follow my blog, by clicking the link on the right-hand side...if you do I will do the same 4 you. Also, just a huge thanks to TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com, I love your stuff! Anyone in need of a super cute blog layout should take a look there!

On the other hand...congrats to the O'neil celli teams at the Worlds (Irish Dancing) in all, our teams got 4th, 22nd and 6th...WoOhOo! Go O'neil!

Oh, and I hope everyone had great Easter...I know I did, being the start of the school holidays!

Okay, well then, thats it...I'm just going to leave you with my 'top 3 channels 4 this week' - 1.Keeponscrappin - 2.
- Savannah ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Savannah,
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging lol!
    Look forward to seeing your creations!

    Take Care,
    Kylie XX

    ReplyDelete