About Me

My photo
Australia
'Wanna be' Graphic Atrist, who loves nothing but Crafting, Dancing & YouTube

Monday, April 13, 2009


Don't you love this card? I showed you guys the stamp in my last 'update' video on YouTube. I think I showed the card too, but, for those of you who haven't seen it, here it is!

This morning I entered readysetscrap.com.au, which puts me in the draw to get a placing in the 'top 50 blogs'...I hope I win something, because you get a cute little banner to pop onto your blog (I *heart* banners).

I also posted a video on YouTube which provided the link to my blog...so here's hoping I get some more veiwers over here...

Oh well, I'm off now. I'm going to my mum's work this morning (well, I do every holidays), and then in the afternoon I'm walking up to the local school to run around their feild (no, I'm not insane, I'm practicing for cross-country which is 1st week back next term...)

HoHum! See ya later!
- Savannah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment