About Me

My photo
Australia
'Wanna be' Graphic Atrist, who loves nothing but Crafting, Dancing & YouTube

Saturday, April 18, 2009


Good Morning All!
I hope you're enjoying your weekend. Today's card features an element I haven't used before in a tutorial, baby. I happened to have KaiserKraft's new baby range of paper, so I decided to use it in this tutorial! I'm not so excited about the colours though - not exactly very 'babiesh', and, as I mentioned in the video, they are hard colours to pair up with a card base. The only thing I didn't like about the card, is the number I put on it, 3. This card is really for a 'baby', I should have put 1 on it. That's easily changed.
Anyhow, that's all. I'm thinking of doing a competition soon...I haven't had many successes with my previous ones :(
As always, thanks for watching, see ya soon!
- Savannah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment