About Me

My photo
Australia
'Wanna be' Graphic Atrist, who loves nothing but Crafting, Dancing & YouTube

Monday, April 13, 2009


Good Evening All!
I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend, and wonderful Easter if you celebrate it. We had great weather here in Christchurch so it was nice to have some free time outside for a bit.

Anyway, I'v just got a pocketcard for you this week, quick and simple! I find it quite challenging to complete a card (and make it look good) in 10 minutes. It would be alot easier if I could cut and edit my videos. Oh well, I like the challenge!

Slowly, I'm working my way through my kraft cardstock, even though I used a 'saved from the bin' scrap this week for my card base. I bought a heap of it from Two Pea's (twopeasinabucket.com) and I only have one A4 sheet left! I also used a scrap of polka dot paper, which I have been saving forever (literally, I got it in my first purchase of crafting stuff)! The stamp, was from HeroArts called 'tiny owl'. I just can't stop using it - Its sooo CUTE!

I was 'admiring' my card after the video - silly yes, but whatever...:)- and it was only untill I posted the description on YouTube (when I had to give it a name) that I had put 'Who' instead of 'Hoo'...seriously, I can be so dumb at times!

Anyway, that's all from me - have a great week (although you know I'll catcha later!)
- Savannah ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment