About Me

My photo
Australia
'Wanna be' Graphic Atrist, who loves nothing but Crafting, Dancing & YouTube

Saturday, July 25, 2009



Hi everyone!
I hope you enjoyed this weeks Friday tutorial. It was simple and cute - I really liked it!
Sorry about not having a tutorial last week - as I said in the video, I was away all weekend.
On the up-side, this week I'm having a weekend special - a tutorial on Friday, Saturday and a diffrent video on Sunday - yay!
I'm sort of in a rush at the moment, as usual, so I'll leave it at that.
Thanks for watching and have a great weekend!
- Savannah :)

3 comments:

  1. awesome i love tutorials. i have to get one made this weekend i have been so slack

    http://cyndiqcreations.blogspot.com/
    love to link to you if you can show me how on the blog

    i have a yt video so check me out there too
    cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card vids are so fun to watch..keep up all the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you still making cards?
    if you go to my blog you can join my forum for crafting. we are having card challenges with prizes
    cyndi

    ReplyDelete