About Me

My photo
Australia
'Wanna be' Graphic Atrist, who loves nothing but Crafting, Dancing & YouTube

Saturday, June 6, 2009



Hi everyone!
(Just quickly, I start my vid's with that every time - leave suggestions for new opening phrases in the comment's)

Anyway, I had fun making this card. Simple, but cute - and YES using more KRAFT CARDSTOCK!
Thank You so much to Chelle (Youtube user - ChelleBB) who saw my video saying I was desperate for more kraft, and so kindly donated her spare 10 sheets to me =]
So, Chelle, keep checking the mail - I'm sure this card will be familiar to you very soon.

In the next week, I'm going to me making some 'requested' videos - so stay tuned.

And lastly, I'm going to leave you with a pic of this weeks card, as well as last weeks card - forgive me for not posting it last week!

Thanks for watching!
- Savannah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment