About Me

My photo
Australia
'Wanna be' Graphic Atrist, who loves nothing but Crafting, Dancing & YouTube

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hi everyone!
Just a quick post today - just an update on what I have been doing on YouTube really.

I posted another 'requested video' (although a little later than planed) for Leonorasshows. This weeks vid was an UPDATED craft room tour - which I have been meaning to do for AGES, but havent gotten around to it, so this request was a push in the right direction!

I also answered Sophianna's questions for her magazine, in a video. I am really privileged to be able to be featured in her magazine.
She still as one spot left - for a YouTube crafter to have their interveiw posted on her Magazine...so check out her YouTube channel (Sophiannadesigns) and send her a request.

Apart from that, I will be having a - wait for it - COMPETITION!
More info on that will be posted tonight, so check it out!

I'll be posting the Friday tutorial as well, tonight or tomorow, so keep watching!

- Savannah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment